The Cascade 3000 electric bidet seat
Dignity Solutions is the company that makes the electric bidet known as the Cascade 3000, which comes with a number of opulent features. Because this seat offers a thorough wash and dry, you won’t need to use toilet paper again after you make the switch to it. It was designed for those who want to age in place. The 2-in-1 nozzle of the bidet is composed of sturdy stainless steel, and the position of its wand may be modified to lessen the amount of time spent adjusting the body.
The electric bidet seat conversion kit features a heated seat, adjustable nozzles, a temperature control, a wireless remote, and two nozzles. Additionally, the package includes a wireless remote. This bidet converter kit comes with a number of additional features, some of which include a heated seat, a temperature that can be adjusted, and massage choices. In addition to that, an 18-month warranty is included with your purchase. A conversion kit for a high-quality electric bidet seat will assist you in leading a lifestyle that is beneficial to the overall health of your family.
The Cascade 3000 electric bidet toilet conversion kit provides a variety of functions and is simple to install; also, installation is a breeze. The front and back of the body may both benefit from a mild cleansing experience, which is provided by its dual-nozzle technology. The nozzle is simple to clean, and it does not require any electrical wires or outlets to operate. In addition to being simple to clean, this device also includes a built-in air conditioner. This alternative is perfect for people who do not have the luxury of having an electric bidet converter kit available to them.
The nozzles on the Cascade 3000 electric bidet toilet seat are made of stainless steel, and the design of the seat itself is ergonomic. In addition to that, it makes use of silver nanotechnology to ensure sterility and has a variable water pressure. The Cascade 3000 electric bidet seat is designed to be competitive with a variety of high-end bidet converter kits by offering a range of five different pressure levels. You also have the option of bringing in a deodorizer and a night light to further boost your level of comfort.
BIDET LUXE NEO 120
The LUXE Bidet Neo 120 bidet converter kit, which can be purchased for around $40, is consistently ranked among Amazon’s best-selling bidets. It has received a lot of positive feedback, and one of its features is a dual nozzle that can be used for both the front and the backwash, which helps you save a lot of toilet paper. This item has a modern and sophisticated look, making it a very appealing purchase. The user guide is likewise straightforward and easy to understand and utilize.
The bidet attachment for the LUXE Neo 120 contains high-quality components, including metal or ceramic cores, steel hoses, and an instructional handbook that is simple to follow. The nozzle may be stored in a sanitary manner in between usages by retracting into a nozzle guard gate. It may be attached to any two-piece toilet that is the usual size. There is a choice between three distinct hues, and the control panel includes a nozzle guard gate to ensure that the product is stored in a sanitary manner.
The LUXE Bidet Neo 120 features a brass valve and comes with a detachable nozzle, in addition to having a body made of high-quality steel throughout. A brass valve and a brass T-type adapter are included in the bidet converter kit that you purchase. You can simply install the bidet on your own, and doing so will allow you to save a significant amount of money on rolls of toilet paper and paper towels.
The LUXE Neo 120 has a nozzle that can clean itself, which is one of the greatest advantages of this machine. If you have sensitive skin and are prone to unpleasant scents, this function will be of great use to you. A better personal hygiene routine is also made possible by the hand-held sprayer. In addition, the LUXE Neo 120 bidet converter kits come with a handy hose that may be used to clean the nozzle. When it comes to maintaining the cleanliness of your bidet, a nozzle is an essential component.
The LUXE Bidet Neo 120 is a bidet of exceptional quality that features a water pressure control that is simple to operate. The nozzles squirt up at the buttocks, and they clean themselves automatically. It has a comparable price to toilet paper but is more effective at cleaning. Nevertheless, the LUXE Neo 120 suffers from two significant flaws in its design. To begin with, there is no water heater that is pre-installed in the unit. It also lacks a retractable nozzle. Due to the low quality of the materials used, rust is likely to form on them.
- Temperature control
- Warmer for the toilet seat
- Water pressure control
- Overall dimensions: 7.375″ H x 18.875″ W x 20.875″ D
- The inside bowl has dimensions of 0.87 inches wide by 11.37 inches long, and the product weighs 16 pounds.
A bidet is a freestanding porcelain appliance that is often rather tiny. After using the restroom, all you have to do to clean yourself is sit on the bidet. The following is a rundown of the advantages and disadvantages of using a complete bidet:
- makes it possible for you to spend less money on toilet paper.
- It is available in a variety of forms.
- Both the temperature and the pressure of the water may be altered.
- Installation costs are rather high.
- It is less handy for people who have mobility issues since it requires more room.
Bidet Converter Kits
A bidet converter kit is the most cost-effective alternative to purchasing an entire bidet sink. The benefits provided by the converter kit are almost identical to those provided by a full-sized toilet bidet with a toilet seat add-on. For your convenience, we have highlighted both the benefits and the drawbacks below.
- It is less expensive than a standard bidet.
- It saves money on toilet paper.
- Simple assembly is required.
- appropriate for use in modestly sized bathrooms.
- It’s possible that you’ll need a new electrical outlet.
- It’s possible that the heater isn’t reliable.
Today, we are going to take a look at some of the top bidet converter kits currently available on the market. That is instructions on how to convert a regular toilet into a bidet.
This can be accomplished in one of the following three ways:
Attachment: Install a device or appliance below the seat you already have. In this particular scenario, the bidet does not take the place of anything else. A bidet attachment is the name given to this particular sort of equipment.
Replace the existing toilet seat with a bidet toilet seat, which will give the same level of basic cleaning that an attachment would. This type of bidet seat does not require electricity.
An electric bidet seat: these seats put all of the technology of a toilet-bidet combination together in one convenient package (a toilet with a built-in bidet).
Additionally, there is the option of portable bidet sprayers. For this model, the hand-held sprayer, which resembles the sort used for dishwashing, is attached to a bracket that is attached to the wall next to the toilet. These items go by a variety of names, including bum guns, portable bidets, and so on.
Bidet Converter Kits for Cold Water Non-Electric Bidets
Bidet attachments are amazing. Again, they are attached to your toilet in such a way that nothing else needs to be changed.
The fact that an attachment cleans automatically rather than requiring the user to do it manually is the primary advantage of using an attachment rather than a handheld sprayer.
In addition to this, the nozzle may be retracted and hidden away behind a security gate when it is not in use. As a result, the nozzle is shielded from any splashing that may occur within the bowl, making this type of bidet more sanitary than portable models.
Attachments, in contrast to seats, are compatible with a greater variety of toilets since it is not necessary to take into account whether the bowl is circular or elongated while installing them.
If you move to a new house or rental property, you may be quite certain that the attachment you now use will be compatible with the toilet at the new location.
- Non-Electric Basic Bidets
- Only for Cleaning in the Rear LUXE Neo 110
- The LUXE Neo 120
- Cleansing of the Rear and Female Organs with the LUXE Neo 185
- This is a Brondell SouthSpa LH-12.
- Brondell manufactured
- Nozzles That Clean Themselves (With the exception of the LUXE Neo 110)
- Brondell SouthSpa Model LH-12 Left Hand Control Arm
- This is the most basic and fundamental type of bidet connection.It is possible that it is a hand-held sprayer that is housed within the bowl of the toilet.
- It does not include an additional nozzle for feminine hygiene or a function that allows the nozzle to automatically rinse itself like pricier accessories do.
- In comparison to the attachments made of solid chrome, which cost three times as much, this one has a guard gate and a retractable nozzle, making it an improvement.
- The difference between the 110 and the 120 is that the 120 has a nozzle that can clean itself. If you are interested in using the bidet for front feminine hygiene, you should look at the next level up as it does not have a second nozzle either.
- You’ll see that this one has an additional knob and that this one’s second knob controls the function that cleans the nozzle. Simply turning the dial will cause the cleaning wand to be soaked in water for a specified amount of time. Handheld Bidet Kits
- In most cases, the only circumstances in which I would suggest purchasing a sprayer are those that meet very precise criteria. Attachments are considered an upgrade from sprayers despite the fact that their price is comparable to that of the sprayers themselves, and often even lower (more convenient, hygienic, etc.).
- They are far simpler to install and only take around ten minutes, in contrast to the thirty minutes required to install a new bidet seat.
- Additionally, the dimensions of certain toilets are not standard, and the mounting hardware is not standard either, which makes it impossible to attach anything to the toilet itself.
- If this is your situation, you should give some thought to purchasing a portable sprayer. Bidet Conversion Kits: A Brief Introduction Electric Seats
- Your standard toilet may be upgraded to the level of sophistication seen in high-end models with the installation of a bidet kit. A toilet that is fifty years old may be retrofitted with the cutting-edge technology of a modern one that costs five thousand dollars using a conversion kit of this sort.
- They have a higher initial cost but end up being more cost-effective in the long term. The warm air dryer that is provided by electric bidets might completely replace the need for toilet paper (no dabbing necessary). This factor alone is sufficient to make it possible for bidets to pay for themselves throughout the course of their lifetimes.
- Another significant advantage that comes with electric bidets is that the nozzle may oscillate. While a nozzle oscillates, it goes back and forth like a hose does when you’re washing your car—try washing your car while holding a hose in one position, and you’ll get the idea.
- In the absence of this capability, users are required to move about in order to direct water to the appropriate locations. Although Alpha has only been around for a short while, they have already made a name for itself by producing high-quality bidets that are extremely cost-effective.
- Electric bidets such as the GX and iX come equipped with a variety of functions, including the ability to regulate the water temperature, a warm air dryer, a heated seat, nozzle oscillation and massage modes, adjustable nozzle position for precise targeting, and more.
- The iX hybrid heater ensures that there is an unending supply of warm water. In hybrid heaters, the heated tank is combined with technology that provides rapid heating.
- With a flow rate of 0.7 to 1 L per minute, the water pressure that comes with the GX and iX is among the best that can be found in this market. The Rear+ option can be utilised as an enema mode, which can be helpful in relieving constipation or for more effective cleansing.
Specifications and features:
- Hybrid heating systems offer a choice between endlessly warm water from the iX model and around 40 seconds of cool running time from the GX model.
- The temperature of the spray may be adjusted anywhere from “Off” (the equivalent of a cold tap) to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The pressure of the water may be adjusted, and the maximum flow rate is 1 liter per minute for the GX and 0.7 liters per minute for the iX.
- A mode that produces a powerful wash and is denoted by the name “Rear+.”
- a dryer that uses warm air and has a number of temperature settings.
- The heated seat has numerous temperature settings, ranging from off all the way up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The bowls of both bidets are illuminated by LED nightlights, although the iX model’s light is noticeably more powerful. In the dark, nightlights make it possible to navigate the restroom safely. There is no need to shine bright lights in your eyes in the restroom. When using the iX, the light is cyan, but when using the GX, it is white. The GX lite lacks a little punch in its punch.
- In order to avoid wear and tear, the seat and lid should have a soft, gradual closing mechanism.
- The bidet has a quick-release mechanism that makes removing and cleaning the bidet very simple.
- The cordless handheld remote is exclusive to the iX Hybrid and adds a touch of elegance to the bathroom.
- Only available with the GX Wave, this strong sittable lid allows you to sit on the toilet even while the lid is closed.
- A single, two-in-one nozzle made of stainless steel that may be used for both posterior and front feminine hygiene. For maximum shooting precision, the nozzles may be adjusted to one of five different locations.
- configuration options for an oscillating and broad spray for enhanced cleaning and more coverage.
- A mode that provides a massaging effect by alternating between high and low water pressure is known as the massage or pulse mode.
- sanitation nozzle that cleans itself automatically.
- In Energy Saver Mode, you save energy by regulating the temperature of the water and the seat in order to save money.
- Only available on the iX Hybrid, the child wash mode allows children to push a single button to activate all of the bidet’s child-friendly settings, making it simpler for children to operate.
- safety sensor for safe bidet operation.
Bidet Converter Kit, Puro
You may obtain a Puro Bidet Converter Kit if you want to put a bidet in your bathroom but don’t want to shell out the money for the full installation. It requires no additional work to install because it goes beneath the bowl of the toilet, and it gives you access to all of the bidet’s features. In the long run, you will come out ahead financially if you don’t have to buy toilet paper. The user is cleaned with water using this apparatus, which is a significantly more sanitary method.
This conversion kit has a straightforward installation procedure, an uncomplicated instruction booklet, and a nozzle that cleans itself automatically. It does not require a new seat or bumper to be purchased, and it comes with all of the necessary hardware for the installation. The fact that the kit does not come with an airlock or an extra water pressure dial is a major drawback. The procedure of installation is straightforward, but the kit does not include any temperature controls of its own. Although there is a possibility that you may have to manually change the temperature, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.
The Puro bidet converter kit provides the user with all of the necessary equipment for successfully installing the device. It features a design that makes it simple to install, and it will make any bathroom seem more luxurious. Because of its adjustable nozzle, you are able to select the precise amount of water pressure that corresponds to the level of comfort that you prefer. You may also acquire a second electric bidet if you are concerned about the amount of electricity that it will consume. This will allow you to save money. Additionally, there is a bidet version of this kit that may be placed in a toilet that is already in use.
This unit has a design that is extremely thin and is suitable for use with the majority of two-piece toilets. It will fit perfectly, with no spaces or gaps in between. The copper and brass that make up the water hose are both durable materials. In order to avoid the brass valve and water hose from exploding under high pressure, they both include PVC inner tubes. In addition to that, there is a thumb control that allows you to adjust the amount of pressure that the stream exerts. The user has the ability to make the stream either mild or hard by altering the pressure of the stream.
A bidet like the Cascade 3000 is intended to make maintaining proper bathroom hygiene as uncomplicated as possible. This type is equipped with a Smart Spray TM nozzle that can clean itself automatically. The settings of its rear and front washes may be adjusted to accommodate each user. In addition to these properties, it possesses a plastic tube on the inside that is covered with nanoscale silver compounds. After each and every usage, the nozzles are cleaned and disinfected by a machine using sterile water. In addition to that, it comes with an instant water heater that keeps the water at a comfortable temperature without being too hot. The temperature of the seat itself may also be changed to match the user’s preferences.
The Cascade 3000 bidet converter kit comes with wireless remote control that is simple to operate. This remote comes in two different sizes, the bigger of which is 6.75 inches by 4.78 inches. The elderly, people with low dexterity, and people who have vision impairments are the target demographics for this product. In addition to that, the buttons are big, brightly colored, and simple to press. This Bidet Converter Kit is ideal for anyone who desires to use the restroom in a manner that is both comfortable and respectful.
Toto is yet another manufacturer that creates traditional bidets in addition to bidet converter kits. Toto has been in business since 1917, and the Bidet Converter Kits that they provide are widely regarded as being of the finest quality available. One of the most well-liked models available in this class is the Cascade 3000 electric bidet seat. It has a great level of personal ability and can support up to 300 pounds of weight. The seat also comes with a remote control that is ADA-compliant and allows you to change the water’s temperature as well as the flow rate.
The Cascade 3000 bidet converter kit comes with a number of convenient features, including a heated seat, a heated backrest, a heated front seat, and the ability to wash and dry both the front and rear of the user. It also comes with a guarantee that is good for four years and is built to last for a considerable amount of time. Because of its sturdy construction, bidet converter kits will find it to be a popular option to go with. In order to prevent the spread of bacteria that might be dangerous to your health, cleaning the bidet after each usage is essential.
The LUXE Bidet Converter Kits provide you with everything you require to transform your existing toilet into a bidet for women. These kits have a straightforward assembly procedure and come with all of the necessary equipment. They will lend an air of refined sophistication to any lavatory. You are able to choose the amount of water pressure delivered by the bidet thanks to its completely adjustable nozzle. In addition, the LUXE Bidet Converter Kit has an 18-month guarantee in case you are concerned about causing any damage to the original valve.
The LUXE bidet converter kit comes with an adjustable nozzle that has a built-in self-cleaning capability. This allows the nozzle to clean itself. This is an easy and more comfortable alternative to using tissue paper, which can irritate the skin. In addition, its nozzle has a design that allows it to rotate and retract, and it also includes a bumper that shields the operator from prying eyes. These gadgets, in contrast to traditional bidets, are appropriate for use not only by adults but also by youngsters and may even be installed in public restrooms.
When shopping for a bidet converter kit, you should check to see if it comes with attachments and sprayers of satisfactory quality. There is also the option to operate bidets manually, despite the fact that they are powered by electricity. On Amazon, you may find the LUXE Bidet Converter Kit for a price that is very reasonable. In addition to that, it comes with a cleaning wand that is automated and may be powered either manually or electrically. Any person who is seeking a bidet converter kit will find that this is the optimal choice.
The LUXE Bidet converter kit is not only effective in eliminating odors, but it is also compatible with all versions of LUXE bidets. This 4-in-1 elimination system has a PP cotton filter that is capable of eliminating rust and sediments with a high degree of efficiency. Calcium Sulfite Balls can assist in the removal of chlorine, and organic salt can stop the formation of limescale. And lastly, resin ions are responsible for the water supply’s improved texture.